Liquid error: invalid date
After our successful seminar at Melton Mowbray Market on 2nd March 2017, held jointly with Duncan & Toplis and The Andersons Centre, it seems appropriate to give a brief overview of some of the points raised.
• The system became live on 1st March 2017
• The requirement for National Insurance Numbers in order to identify accountable people for your business has been dropped
• Ensure your land use and land cover records are identical
• There will still be a paper form in 2017, for those who submitted a paper form in 2016
• However, online forms are recommended as corrections can easily be made
• Take very good care of your 2015 maps as no further whole farm maps will be issued
• Deadline is 15th May 2017
For further information, please contact Philip Strawson on 01664 560181
"Dear Danny, Just a quick note to say how impressed we are that the house has been relet so quickly. It is certainly a record and our family go back (as clients of Shouler & Son) a very long time! Please share this email with your superior."