Liquid error: invalid date
After our successful seminar at Melton Mowbray Market on 2nd March 2017, held jointly with Duncan & Toplis and The Andersons Centre, it seems appropriate to give a brief overview of some of the points raised.
• The system became live on 1st March 2017
• The requirement for National Insurance Numbers in order to identify accountable people for your business has been dropped
• Ensure your land use and land cover records are identical
• There will still be a paper form in 2017, for those who submitted a paper form in 2016
• However, online forms are recommended as corrections can easily be made
• Take very good care of your 2015 maps as no further whole farm maps will be issued
• Deadline is 15th May 2017
For further information, please contact Philip Strawson on 01664 560181
"This is an example of where and how the testimonials display on the site. Each time a page is loaded, one testimonial is randomly auto-selected from the archived list. We can add a link in the 2nd carousel (home page) or in the footer which would take the user to a page where all testimonials can be viewed."