When it comes to our range of management services, Shouler & Son provide a bespoke, tailor-made package according to your needs and objectives as a client.
We understand that estates are more than just a business and require specialist attention and strategic planning to ensure that new opportunities are explored, and long-term goals are met.
Our team of experts have an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of estate and rural management, from diversification projects to farm management and can work collaboratively as part of your estate management team or oversee the whole operation for you.
By partnering with Shouler & Son you will benefit from our extensive range of estate management services which include:
- Tenant management services for both rural and residential
- Rent collection and credit control
- Property inspections
- Dedicated maintenance and repairs team
- Advice and reports on compliance and policy changes
- Farm management including grants and subsidy applications
- Diversification planning and advice
- Business administration
- Digital mapping services
Underpinning the success of our estate management services is the trust placed in us by our clients. By reputation, we demonstrate that we not only understand our clients’ objectives but also have the skills and capabilities to achieve those in working for farm or estate business operations.
We are currently retained agents for a variety of different private sector clients including:
- A number of privately owned estates with mixed portfolios
- Estates with Grade II-Listed properties
- Residential property management companies
- Investor-owned farmland, farm buildings and residential property
- Private landlords with farms and land to let
- The Environment Agency
- National Corporations
Simon Allam FRICS FAAV FLAA
Tel: 01476 530216
Robert Bloomfield MRICS
Tel: 01664 502958
Angela Wood BASIS
Rural Professional Associate
Tel: 01664 786366
Tim Harris REALM
Tel: 01664 786365