- Large entrance hallway leading to all rooms
- Light and spacious family lounge with French Doors
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances and rooflights Bi-fold doors to private rear garden from kitchen
- Separate utility room, Dining Room & cloakroom
- Master bedroom en suite with bath and double shower
- Bedroom 2 with double shower en suite
- Further two double bedrooms Large family bathroom with double shower and bath
- Double garage and off road parking
AN IMPRESSIVE 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOME WITH 2 EN SUITE BEDROOMS, LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, STUDY, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND FAMILY ROOM, UTILITY AND A DOUBLE GARAGE. *PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE*
About the Home
The Swarkestone is an impressive 4 bedroom home designed for modern living.
On the ground floor you will find a stunning entrance hallway leading to all of the rooms and staircase to the first floor.
Immediately to the left upon entering you are greeted by the large Dining Room with a bay window to allow for a light and airy atmosphere.
Double doors lead from the dining room into the large Kitchen / Family Room which benefits from rooflights, a layout that lends itself perfectly to entertaining guests. French Doors lead from the Kitchen into the private rear garden.
Leaving the kitchen through another set of double doors into the hallway you will find yourself opposite the study. This spacious room also benefits from a bay window and provides plenty of practical space.
The Lounge is situated to the rear of the property. This room continues the light and airy feeling with no less than three windows and French Doors to the rear garden.
The ground floor is completed by a utility room and cloakroom and two storage rooms.
The Master Bedroom is accessible from the spacious landing. Entering the suite you are greeted by a hallway with fitted wardrobes to the left and en suite to the right. The bedroom benefits from four windows on three sides allowing for plenty of natural light. The En suite includes both a bath and double shower cubicle.
The remaining three bedrooms on this floor all comfortably fit a double bed and Bedroom 2 benefits from fitted wardrobes and an en suite with double shower.
The family bathroom completes this floor and can be found between bedrooms three and four and also boasts both a bath and a double shower cubicle.
This home is completed by a double detached garage and additional off road parking.
About the Area
Waltham Heights is a delightful development of new 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes surrounded by picturesque countryside and located in the charming village of Waltham on the Wolds.
The development provides an ideal setting for families and first-time buyers, as well as commuters to Melton Mowbray, Grantham, Leicester and Nottingham.
Why Buy With Bellway?
At Bellway we have always built attractive and desirable new homes. That's why we've become one of the five largest builders in Britain. But now there's even more reason to choose a Bellway home.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we've put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible.
Buy and sell in one easy move with Bellway Part Exchange.
The benefits of this amazing deal include:
- A FAIR OFFER for your old home based on an independent valuation
- A decision made usually WITHIN 7 DAYS
- NO ESTATE AGENTS' FEES to pay
- A GUARANTEED price for your old home
- A STRESS FREE move for you
- The option to STAY IN YOUR EXISTING HOME until your now house is ready
- NO ADVERTISING FEES to pay
Part Exchange - the simplest and quickest way to move house!
The fast and free way to sell your home
Express Mover is the solution if you want to buy a Bellway home but haven't sold your own house and don't want to Part Exchange.
- A RECOMMENDED LOCAL AGENT will be used to market your present home
- YOU AGREE THE SELLING PRICE on your present home
- The estate agent works harder making your present home a HIGHER PRIORITY TO SELL
- Details of your present home will be DISPLAYED IN OUR SALES OFFICES
- BELLWAY DO ALL THE CHASING with the Estate Agent to secure a sale for you
- You GET A MARKET PRICE for your present home
- You can TRADE 'UP', 'DOWN' or 'SIDEWAYS'
- Properties can be registered on the scheme NATIONWIDE
- Prospective BUYERS ARE PROPERLY QUALIFIED before being given an appointment to view your present home
- Most importantly - it's FREE OF CHARGE! Bellway pay your Estate Agent fees
"I just wanted to touch base with you, to say how delighted David is with the house in Oakham. It already looks lovely, immaculate, and hes more settled (already), than Ive ever seen him. Thank you for making the whole process so easy and uncomplicated. I have worked in estate agency and your customer care and service has made me realise why I loved it!"