Based in Melton Mowbray, Shouler & Son’s agricultural division has been looking after farmers and landowners since 1846 and has a wealth of experience to aid and assist both its existing and future clients.
The agricultural team consisting of Simon Allam, Ben Shouler, Harry Baines, Robert Bloomfield, Tim Harris and Angela Wood who have the experience and knowledge to assist farmers and landowners with all the challenges in the 21st Century.
We can assist in any of the following areas: -
- Sales & Purchases of Rural Property
- In hand Farming, including Cash Flows, Budgeting
- Planning and Development
- Estate and Farm Management
- Diversification and Environmental Issues
- Valuations of all types including Taxation and Disputes
- Machinery Dispersal Sales and Valuations
- Farm and Land Sales
- Annual Stocktaking Valuations
- Utility Compensation Claims
- Telecommunication Masts
- Basic Farm Payment Scheme, Grants and Stewardship Schemes