Based in Melton Mowbray, Shouler & Son’s agricultural division has been looking after farmers and landowners since 1846 and has a wealth of experience to aid and assist both its existing and future clients.
The agricultural team consisting of Martin Shouler, Philip Strawson, Charles Hutchinson, Simon Allam, Ben Shouler and Harry Baines who have the experience and knowledge to assist farmers and landowners with all the challenges in the 21st Century.
We can assist in any of the following areas: -
- Sales & Purchases of Rural Property
- In hand Farming, including Cash Flows, Budgeting
- Planning and Development
- Estate and Farm Management
- Diversification and Environmental Issues
- Valuations of all types including Taxation and Disputes
- Machinery Dispersal Sales and Valuations
- Farm and Land Sales
- Annual Stocktaking Valuations
- Utility Compensation Claims
- Telecommunication Masts
- Basic Farm Payment Scheme, Grants and Stewardship Schemes
"Dear Danny, Just a quick note to say how impressed we are that the house has been relet so quickly. It is certainly a record and our family go back (as clients of Shouler & Son) a very long time! Please share this email with your superior."