Based in Melton Mowbray, Shouler & Son’s agricultural division has been looking after farmers and landowners since 1846 and has a wealth of experience to aid and assist both its existing and future clients.
The agricultural team consisting of Simon Allam, Ben Shouler, Harry Baines, Robert Bloomfield, Tim Harris and Angela Wood who have the experience and knowledge to assist farmers and landowners with all the challenges in the 21st Century.
We can assist in any of the following areas: -
- Sales & Purchases of Rural Property
- In hand Farming, including Cash Flows, Budgeting
- Planning and Development
- Estate and Farm Management
- Diversification and Environmental Issues
- Valuations of all types including Taxation and Disputes
- Machinery Dispersal Sales and Valuations
- Farm and Land Sales
- Annual Stocktaking Valuations
- Utility Compensation Claims
- Telecommunication Masts
- Basic Farm Payment Scheme, Grants and Stewardship Schemes
"Harry Baines and the team at Shoulers were instrumental in making our family purchase of land run smoothly. Shoulders always easy to get hold of despite the challenges of a national lock down professional, knowledgeable and happy to help. It was refreshing to deal with a genuinely friendly team built on established rural values who always gave our relatively small transaction their full attention and stepped in where they could to help which was much appreciated. We are delighted with our purchase."