- FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER CLOSING 12 NOON WED 22nd DECEMBER 2021
- EDWARDIAN DETACHED HOUSE FOR RENOVATION OR REDEVELOPMENT
- JUST UNDER HALF AN ACRE PLOT
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE CENTRE LOCATION
- 2 RECEPTION ROOM, KITCHEN, PANTRY, 4 BEDROOMS
FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER CLOSING 12 NOON WED 22nd DECEMBER 2021
A superb opportunity to purchase a Detached Edwardian double fronted house standing in grounds and Orchard of just under HALF AN ACRE within the centre of this highly regarded village. The property requires full modernisation and the site offers great potential for redevelopment, subject to necessary consents (No enquiries have been made with the local authority on the potential of planning permission). The house could be renovated and extended (STPP) and currently includes hall, 2 reception rooms, rear hall, kitchen, pantry and w.c. Landing, 4 bedrooms and store.
"That’s great news, they all rented very quickly which is the aim of course, but realise this is due to good old-fashioned hard work! So thank you to you and your team for enabling the above and yes I shall certainly be thinking of Shoulers when our tenancies change over, especially in the Melton area."