- *CHARMING CHARACTER COTTAGE STANDING ON A VERY LARGE MATURE PLOT*
- *REQUIRES MODERNISATION & REFURBISHMENT*
- *GAS C H, MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES*
- *5 RECEPTION ROOMS, CLOAKS/W.C., KITCHEN, AND UTILITY ROOM*
- *2/3 BEDROOMS, BATHROOM AND EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM*
- *FRONT COURTYARD AND AN EXTREMELY LARGE MATURE REAR GARDEN*
- * NO CHAIN*
This charming character cottage offers extremely deceptively spacious split level accommodation and stands in a large mature garden. The cottage was originally built of stone with thick walls and has later brick additions. It now requires sympathetic refurbishment and upgrading throughout with the potential for further extension (subject to suitable consents). 5 Living Rooms, Kitchen, Cloaks/w.c., 2/3 Bedrooms, Bathroom and an En-suite Shower Room.
"Because of changes in function of my company I needed to sell an industrial property and move into new offices. After considering a couple of Estate Agents I was pleased to engage Shoulers to act on my behalf. They acted with speed and efficiency and I was delighted that the property sold within days and at a very acceptable price. I would recommend them and in particular Helen Montague unreservedly."