- Rear facing kitchen / diner French doors to the private rear garden
- Separate study / additional bed room
- Ground floor cloakroom with Roca sanitaryware
- Master Bedroom with shower en-suite
- Bedroom 2 with dressing area
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Single garage and off road parking
- 10 Year NHBC warranty 5 Star Builder
A STYLISH 2/3 BEDROOM DETACHED HOME OFFERING VERY FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION SITUATED IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF WALTHAM ON THE WOLDS. HALL, LIVING ROOM, OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN, STUDY/BEDROOM 3, SHOWER ROOM, FIRST FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE, 2ND BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM, FAMILY BATHROOM. DRIVEWAY AND SINGLE GARAGE.
About the Home
This fantastic 2 bedroom home greets residents with a spacious entrance hall that leads to all of the ground floor rooms and provides access to the first floor.
The living room is found to the front of the home and provides a cosy place to relax.
The kitchen / diner is found to the rear of the home and benefits from dual aspect views. This room also has the additional benefit of French doors that provide access to the rear private garden.
Also found to the front of the home is a seperate study / additional reception room which could also easily be used as a formal dining room.
The ground floor is completed by the contemporary cloakroom.
The first floor has a small landing that leads to both of the bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The Master bedroom benefits from a front facing window and a shower en-suite that is lit by a rooflight.
Bedroom 2 is also found on the first floor and also has a front facing window. This room has the additional benefit of a dressing room which is also lit via a rooflight.
The first floor is completed by a bathroom which is accessed from Bedroom 2 and fitted with Roca sanitaryware this room also benefits from another rooflight prividing the natural light.
The home is completed by a single garage and off road parking.
About the Area
Waltham Heights is a delightful development of new 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes surrounded by picturesque countryside and located in the charming village of Waltham on the Wolds.
The development provides an ideal setting for families and first-time buyers, as well as commuters to Melton Mowbray, Grantham, Leicester and Nottingham.
Why Buy With Bellway?
At Bellway we have always built attractive and desirable new homes. That's why we've become one of the five largest builders in Britain. But now there's even more reason to choose a Bellway home.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we've put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible.
Buy and sell in one easy move with Bellway Part Exchange.
The benefits of this amazing deal include:
- A FAIR OFFER for your old home based on an independent valuation
- A decision made usually WITHIN 7 DAYS
- NO ESTATE AGENTS' FEES to pay
- A GUARANTEED price for your old home
- A STRESS FREE move for you
- The option to STAY IN YOUR EXISTING HOME until your now house is ready
- NO ADVERTISING FEES to pay
Part Exchange - the simplest and quickest way to move house!
The fast and free way to sell your home
Express Mover is the solution if you want to buy a Bellway home but haven't sold your own house and don't want to Part Exchange.
- A RECOMMENDED LOCAL AGENT will be used to market your present home
- YOU AGREE THE SELLING PRICE on your present home
- The estate agent works harder making your present home a HIGHER PRIORITY TO SELL
- BELLWAY'S APPOINTED EXPRESS MOVER MANAGEMENT COMPANY DO ALL THE CHASING with the Estate Agent to secure a sale for you
- You GET A MARKET PRICE for your present home
- You can TRADE 'UP', 'DOWN' or 'SIDEWAYS'
- Properties can be registered on the scheme NATIONWIDE
- Prospective BUYERS ARE PROPERLY QUALIFIED before being given an appointment to view your present home
- Most importantly - it's FREE OF CHARGE! Bellway pay your Estate Agent fees
"Dear Danny, Just a quick note to say how impressed we are that the house has been relet so quickly. It is certainly a record and our family go back (as clients of Shouler & Son) a very long time! Please share this email with your superior."