- Spacious Entrance Hallway
- Dual aspect living room
- Fantastic open plan kitchen / diner French doors to rear garden
- Ground floor Cloakroom and Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with double shower en-suite
- Dual aspect Bedroom 2 & generous bedroom 3
- Dedicated Dressing Room / fourth bedroom
- Single garage and off road parking
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
A DOUBLE FRONTED 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF WALTHAM ON THE WOLDS. HALL, CLOAKROOM, SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM, LARGE DINING KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM, MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE, 3 FURTHER BEDROOMS AND FAMILY BATHROOM. DRIVEWAY AND SINGLE GARAGE.
Plot 11 - £345,000
Help to Buy Available
About the Home
The Oakham is a two storey traditional styled family home.
The entrance hall leads to the living room, kitchen / diner and the cloakroom.
The living room runs the full length of the home and benefits from three windows giving double aspect views including a large front facing window which allows natural light to flood into this spacious living room.
Opposite the Lounge is the Kitchen / Diner which also runs the full length of the home and again benefits from double aspect views. This room also has the added benefit of French doors which lead out into the private garden.
A separate Utility Room can be accessed from the kitchen.
The first floor landing leads to all three bedrooms, the dressing room and the family bathroom.
The Master Bedroom is found to the front of the property and has a front facing window. This room has fitted wardrobes and benefits from a generous double shower en-suite.
Bedroom 2 is found to the rear of the home and will comfortably fit a double bed and leave space for wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 is a generously sized single bedroom which benefits from dual aspect windows and has space for wardrobes and a desk.
The Family Bathroom is located at the top of the stairs and benefits from a shower over the bath.
The first floor is completed by a dedicated Dressing Room to the front of the home which has room for wardrobes and other furniture. Alternatively this room can also be used as a fourth bedroom.
This home also benefits from a detached single garage and off road parking.
About the Area
Waltham Heights is a delightful development of new 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes surrounded by picturesque countryside and located in the charming village of Waltham on the Wolds.
The development provides an ideal setting for families and first-time buyers, as well as commuters to Melton Mowbray, Grantham, Leicester and Nottingham.
Why Buy With Bellway?
At Bellway we have always built attractive and desirable new homes. That's why we've become one of the five largest builders in Britain. But now there's even more reason to choose a Bellway home.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we've put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible.
Buy and sell in one easy move with Bellway Part Exchange.
The benefits of this amazing deal include:
- A FAIR OFFER for your old home based on an independent valuation
- A decision made usually WITHIN 7 DAYS
- NO ESTATE AGENTS' FEES to pay
- A GUARANTEED price for your old home
- A STRESS FREE move for you
- The option to STAY IN YOUR EXISTING HOME until your now house is ready
- NO ADVERTISING FEES to pay
Part Exchange - the simplest and quickest way to move house!
The fast and free way to sell your home
Express Mover is the solution if you want to buy a Bellway home but haven't sold your own house and don't want to Part Exchange.
- A RECOMMENDED LOCAL AGENT will be used to market your present home
- YOU AGREE THE SELLING PRICE on your present home
- The estate agent works harder making your present home a HIGHER PRIORITY TO SELL
- BELLWAY'S APPOINTED EXPRESS MOVER MANAGEMENT COMPANY DO ALL THE CHASING with the Estate Agent to secure a sale for you
- You GET A MARKET PRICE for your present home
- You can TRADE 'UP', 'DOWN' or 'SIDEWAYS'
- Properties can be registered on the scheme NATIONWIDE
- Prospective BUYERS ARE PROPERLY QUALIFIED before being given an appointment to view your present home
- Most importantly - it's FREE OF CHARGE! Bellway pay your Estate Agent fees
"Thanks Simon for the wonderful service. It was excellent. Best regards "