- Large entrance hallway leading to all rooms
- Light and spacious family lounge with Double Doors to kitchen
- Open plan kitchen / family room with integrated appliances Kitchen benefits from French doors & rooflights
- Dining room with dual aspect views and a bay window
- Separate utility room & cloakroom
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and double shower en-suite
- Bedroom 2 with fitted wardrobes and shower en-suite
- Further two double bedrooms
- Single garage with off road parking
An attractive and stylish 4 bedroom detached house offering generous family living space with open plan living/dining kitchen and 2 reception rooms, 2 en suite bedrooms plus family bathroom, single garage and off road parking.
PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
Plot 12 - £450,000
Help to Buy Available
About the Home
The family lounge is a lovely light room to the front of the home and has double doors to the which lead into the rear facing kitchen / family room.
The kitchen / family room is found to the rear of the home and runs almost the full width of the home. This dual aspect room is truly stunning with Rooflights, a traditional window and French doors allowing for plenty natural light to flood into the room. The French doors lead out to the private rear garden.
The separate double aspect Dining Room is found opposite the family lounge and ideal for formal dinner parties. This room benefits from a bay window to the side and a large front facing window which adds to a light atmosphere.
Leading from the kitchen is a separate Utility Room which helps to keep the Kitchen / Family Room a tranquil place to cook, eat and relax.
The Cloakroom and under-stairs storage cupboard complete the ground floor.
The first floor boasts a stunning Landing which leads to four large double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The Master Bedroom is found to the rear of the home and comes with fitted wardrobes as standard. The room is completed by a double shower en-suite.
Bedroom 2 is a large double bedroom found to the front of the home and also comes with fitted wardrobes and a shower en-suite.
Bedroom 3 is another double bedroom found to the front of the home which can comfortably accommodate wardrobes and a desk and chair.
Bedroom 4 is another double bedroom, this time to the rear of the home, the large window looks out onto the private rear garden.
This home comes with a detached single garage and benefits from a large rear, private garden.
Why Buy With Bellway?
At Bellway we have always built attractive and desirable new homes. That's why we've become one of the five largest builders in Britain. But now there's even more reason to choose a Bellway home.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we've put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible.
Buy and sell in one easy move with Bellway Part Exchange.
The benefits of this amazing deal include:
- A FAIR OFFER for your old home based on an independent valuation
- A decision made usually WITHIN 7 DAYS
- NO ESTATE AGENTS' FEES to pay
- A GUARANTEED price for your old home
- A STRESS FREE move for you
- The option to STAY IN YOUR EXISTING HOME until your now house is ready
- NO ADVERTISING FEES to pay
Part Exchange - the simplest and quickest way to move house!
The fast and free way to sell your home
Express Mover is the solution if you want to buy a Bellway home but haven't sold your own house and don't want to Part Exchange.
- A RECOMMENDED LOCAL AGENT will be used to market your present home
- YOU AGREE THE SELLING PRICE on your present home
- The estate agent works harder making your present home a HIGHER PRIORITY TO SELL
- BELLWAY'S APPOINTED EXPRESS MOVER MANAGEMENT COMPANY DO ALL THE CHASING with the Estate Agent to secure a sale for you
- You GET A MARKET PRICE for your present home
- You can TRADE 'UP', 'DOWN' or 'SIDEWAYS'
- Properties can be registered on the scheme NATIONWIDE
- Prospective BUYERS ARE PROPERLY QUALIFIED before being given an appointment to view your present home
- Most importantly - it's FREE OF CHARGE! Bellway pay your Estate Agent fees
"Because of changes in function of my company I needed to sell an industrial property and move into new offices. After considering a couple of Estate Agents I was pleased to engage Shoulers to act on my behalf. They acted with speed and efficiency and I was delighted that the property sold within days and at a very acceptable price. I would recommend them and in particular Helen Montague unreservedly."